Monday, May 2, 2016

Determination

My 40th birthday is coming up in November.  Currently, I'm 30 lbs overweight. Some is it is because I've had five kids in 12 years, but it's also because I really like nachos. And French fries.

I'd like to start my 40th year on the right foot, the best possible version of myself.

I'm not going to stick to any specific program, but rather a mishmash of what works for me. I really like the work out program from 21 day fix, so I'm doing that. I like the idea of portion control from that program and the idea of not eating junk food, but I also want to go out to dinner with my family and not stress about what I'm eating. So I'm throwing weight watchers into the mix, since the point system allows me to work that out. I'm also going to aim for walking 12 K steps a day. I do the Zoo 5K every year, I'd like to actually train for that and see what my best time would be.

So here's today's weigh in- 170.2.






Todays plan is to hit my step goal and get in the Cardio Fix workout. (Also, clean my house.)


I've got 202 days to do this. Let's go!



No comments:

Post a Comment